Thursday, August 20, 2009

Burleson summer posts...

If you have Mrs. Burleson for homeroom, tell me about your summer....

25 comments:

  1. Sterling

    This year I went to NRH20 the water park with my dad.It was pretty fun.I went down the Green Extreme with my dad.But i mostly liked the Wave Pool the most.I liked fighting the waves.When I was with my mom and my sister for the summer we got to blow up bottles. That whas fun to.And I play a game called World Of Warcraft I got my Death Knight up to a level 79!The highest you can go on there is a level 80.But hey I am real cose to reaching level 80!That is pretty much all i did this summer.And I plan to do that next year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dylan

    This summer I went to Slliterbanens we went with my frenids from Haskll it was fun. We roed the Master Blaster and a lot other rides.we went two days in a row.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jordan

    This summer i went to church camp and i had a great time.Two weeks later I went swimming with Cheyenne F. for her B-day. And for her present I bought her some brand new flip-flops.Thats what I did over the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pecos

    I went to Tennese we traveled through Nashvill. Then we went to the smokes in Gatlinburg. We stayed in a cabin with a great veiw. That was the best vaction I have ever had.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gypsy

    I had an awseme summer. I went to sanintoneo and saw the alom. It was cool I saw the canons. Then I also went to seawoorld it was cool and big. Shamou got me reley wet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shay This summer I got a new horse her name is popcorn. We are in the middle trainiing her and she is doing really good.We just got where we can get her lope(gallop). I also got to go to 2 diferent church camps. They were really fun, I got to go swmming at the two church camps.I also got to go swimming at home. We got a new HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE pool it's awsome. I had a great summer i did not want it to end!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Taner
    I had a great summer with my Dad i went to the lake i got to skupa dive will me did that saw a fish and i found a nife at the botom of the lake.After that i had to go home it was late i fell asleep on the couch.That morning i got dress my dad cooked breakfast then after breakfast we went to town and went to the boat .plase we looked and lots of boats oll kinds of boats ive olwase wonted to weght bord so me and dad buy a weght bord after that we went to the lake and got the boat out once we got the boat in the lake we went on the weaght bord we did that for like three hours and we got tired so we went home.we got home we went to sleep.The next day i went home to my mom's.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Silas

    Hey Mr.Forester, how are you? I want to tell you about my summer. It was awesome! As soon as baseball season was over we went on vacation! We to Lake Bue Cannon. All though I don`t know where that is, it was alot fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Michelle
    I went to six fages.
    My mom and dad and me rode the titen.
    We also rode rode batman and my brother rode to.
    Me and my brother went to my dad's brothers house. But best of all!my cusins and ant and uncul.from Nourth Caulina and they anley come once a year.I aredy miss them.But this summer whas the best!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kaylee

    I swiming at my pool a had great time.
    Then went unale's huose I helped paint he's race car .Me and aunt campout and we brough dog and ate hot dogs. I got new cat.

    ReplyDelete
  11. jessica blansett

    I went to the lack and I git sum glass stuc in

    foot it hret but it was ok and I fout and old bolet in yord it was mad out of sement it was frum the old days and that the end of my summer

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hallie

    I went to the Frio River first this summer.There we went tubing, fishing, and played in the river. We caught a turtle! Then we spent some time at my Granna's farm. The next door neighbors shot off fire works on the 4th of July. Then we went to the beach. We caught hermit crabs straight out of the water. Then we went to Opossum Kingdom. It was my first time to be on a BIG boat! we went tubing off the back of a smaller boat. Last but not least we went to Six Flags. I wasn't chicken, I rode most of the rollercoasters. That was a BIG summer.

    ReplyDelete
  13. adam

    On my summer vacation I went to the Eastland pool at 1:00 and it was closed later we come back at 3:00 and it was final open.After I left my shoulder started to hurt and I had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Shay Thats cool pecos.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jared

    sterling where is this water park

    ReplyDelete
  16. dylan

    Pecoes You went to Nashvill cool.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nicholas
    This summer was awesome! I went to this 4 day overnight camp in Abliene and another camp for autistic kids (i only got to go because my brother is) we played games and made a movie at frotier Texas. I also went to a camp that prepared us for school. I also had my bithday party,I didn't go anywhere for the party but the gift was the best I got to go to Paul Mcartney's consert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so happy.

    Thank you for your ear.

    Nicholas

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sterling

    Hey Pecos that would be cool to go to Tennese maybe someday I can go.Oh and Mr.Forster how are you doing? :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. taner
    nice shay i got a new horse too

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stering

    It is in Fort Worth by Dallas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Michelle

    dylan,That is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Jared

    nichoals who's concert did you got to

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Michelle its shay did you like the batman

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nicholas
    Jared, what are you talking about ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

    ReplyDelete
  25. where did you get that name shay.

    ReplyDelete