Thursday, August 20, 2009

Schaefer summer posts...

If you have Mrs. Schaefer for homeroom, tell me about your summer...

19 comments:

  1. Lyndsey Peace

    My summer was fantastic! I went to San Antonio too! By any chance did you go to Seaworld or the Alamo? Our family went to both. We saw Shamoo and got to feed dolphins. It was tons of fun at both the Alamo and Seaworld.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jordan Duck

    I went to Six flags I road a rollercoaster
    called the Titain and Mr. freeze.
    I also went to prime time and played lazzer tag
    and bowled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaimilynn Humphries

    I went to Austin and went to Fiesta Texas Six Flags.I also went to the Longhorn College and seen the stadium.I went to the little Bluebell Ice Cream Factory in Brenham,Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. jewel sharp

    I went to Arkinsaw this summer for a family reunion. We stayed at the Holiday Inn hotel. I saw all of my cousin's that I haven't seen in a long time. Me and my two cousins SammyJoe and Jacob all got sick from the pool water but we still had fun. After we got over the virus Jacob had to go back to Texas we all were leaving but not SammyJoe and me we went to the mall and messed around there. After that we had to go home but it still was a fun trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lyndsey Peace

    When we went to see my grandad at the hospital, we got to stay at my Aunt Ann's house. they have a two story tree house that was tons of fun to play in. It's kind of scary climbing down the ladder, but we were OK.

    ReplyDelete
  6. joel trice

    I went to pirmtime and me and duane got intervued
    .And I also went to huracan harber with duane. And I went to my sistors house.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emma Stinnette

    I went to Tennessee once,dallas three times to see my grand parents,and i went to Austin twice to see my best friends.I also got two kittens when I was in Austin the first time and I hope to see them soon the rest of the summer i played with friends .But most inportant I e-mailed like crazy tryind to keep in touch with my friends back in Missouri.Also the absolute most important thing I did was go to the Round Rock outlet mall

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jared Reynolds

    I had a wonderful summer!I went to the Fortworth Zoo.They had all kinds of animals from Rhinos to Silverback Gorillas.The best part of it was the Python!It's body was as big as mine!After that we went through Texas Wild.Thats where they finnaly had a water fountain.Phew I was thirsty.Then we went back to the car and went on a picnic.After that we went back home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shanleigh Morrison

    I had fun this summer. I went swimming and played outside. Sometimes my sister, mom, and I ate out. I visited grandma, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Emma Stinnette
    I would love to go to sea world !
    I think it would be so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tyler Murray

    This summer I wen't to Mt.Rushmore it was really neat.We also went to Wind Cave,Jewel Cave,Crasy Horse National Monument,and Devils Tower. We saw lots of buffalo and deer. We also wen't to Gunnison Colarado, we have been going here since 1998. I had lots of fun this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Evan Martinez

    This summer I went to Houston for a month and stayed in a small trailer we went to alot of places down there like China Town,the Musem,Baytown and i went to a mine cave on a tour after that I went home down in cisco and then we went back to Houston and stayed down the for two weeks during those two weeks we went to a building where my mom was born and this was in China Town and my dad showed us a street that use to be a where he grew up and a street fair and we went to a strawberry festival and then we stayed at my dads work friends house and then we went back home in cisco and then we went to school.

    ReplyDelete
  13. juan lopez

    I had good summar we want swiming at the lake.
    it was fun then it becam dark so we mad a fire and mad smore. then we want fishing I caught a big fish thin we want home.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Austin Waggoner

    This summer I had a birthday in August.My mom and dad wanted to do something special for me,and they did. They took me to PRIME TIME!!!!!
    It was so awesome.I had so much fun there.At prime time we played alot of games.We also bowled.My momis a great bowler so is my dad,me not so much,but it was still fun.I got some fantastic prizes. It was an awesome Birthday.

    The rest of the summer was great to.The rest of the summer my sister came down from Fort Worth a few times.I went to Fort Worth to.I helped my sister she took me to IHOP!!!!
    MY uncle had a birthday to.
    My birthday cake was a pac-man cake.
    All and all it was a great summer.

    ReplyDelete
  15. summer longoria

    Over the summer my mom got a pool and. My cuosin and I got in and did not. get out tell midnight we had so much that we got up so early to go swimming. That same day my anut my anut took us to the pool that is all I did over the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Emma Stinnette
    Did everyone go to six flags but me ?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lupita Bernon

    This summer I went to my aunts.All the way to houston she has a big house.There is a small store down the street . I went to it at night and got grounded.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks Emma! sounds like you had fum!Lyndsey

    ReplyDelete
  19. Jared Reynolds

    I would like to go to seaworld too!

    ReplyDelete