Thursday, August 20, 2009

Stephenson summer posts...

If you have Mrs. Stephenson for homeroom, tell me about your summer...

25 comments:

  1. Duane

    I had a whole lot of fun over the summer. I went to a to the Guadalupe River i swam and did a lot of stuff. I started guitar lessons on a Wensday. i also went to Hurricane Harber with with one of my best friends Joel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. addy

    What i did over the summer is went swimming with kaylee smallwood.Then i went to the car show at eighteenwellers and kevin was there he let us drive one of his old time cars it was a supper bee .

    ReplyDelete
  3. jacob

    It was not that good of a summer,because i only got to go swimming five times the whole summer.I only went to the cisco pool two times.My family never even went on vacation this summer.My mom and dad said we were going to florida,but we didn't.They said we didn't have enough money.But other than all that it was a pretty good summer.But for some reason i feel like it was the shortest summer ever when i can tell it was the longest ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baleigh

    my summer vacationwas very fun I went to the Dallas Mall I also went to the Fort Worth Zoo.
    During the summer my brother Bryce went to
    San Antonio and we did not get to do any thing
    so,my Meamaw took us to Prime Time I got a lot of stuffthat was mostly all I did for the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aubree

    My summer vacation was so fun I swam I went to sliterbon. I went to the beach for an hour. We went to the movies we saw GE FORCE............ cool

    ReplyDelete
  6. maegan

    I had A great weeken I went to Tyler.Then I went to Brannsan Marsery.We stayed there intil a week it was the best day.Wen we got to the house and we got our funerture that day.I had A great Summer vacation ever i'am A happy person evrey day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cody10

    I whent and bought a gotcart. And almost flipt it. And bilt a house in cisco.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christian

    I went to Amirillo for are vaction to see my Uncle Ethan. We went to a musem the next day we saw cars and I saw a masadon tusk.Then we went to a pizza place to eat.Then we went to wonder land park in the evning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darian Rogers

    This summer was alright.I never took a trip or anything.Well I did help my grandma paint her bedroom.I spent the night with my awesome cousins,I even spent the night my grandma.We also got two new kittens.Our dogs tried to kill both of them.We named the first one Brownie Batter.We didn't know the next day that there was another cat,that got chased up the tree. We named her Cookie Dough

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kase

    This summer some of my cousins and my family went to Schlitterbahn together. We had a blast! After that we went to my grandparents house. I was glad to my huge family. I had fun this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Courtney

    I went to the pool with my sister's.
    My family and I had a cook out with my neace's family at my house.
    We had a pool party in my back yard.
    I went to SIXFLAGS it was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Neet Duane cool you got guiter lessens

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nathan


    my summer whas the best because I got to see my uncle in prison then I whent swimming. then I went to go see my dad for four weeks.then we came back.

    ReplyDelete
  14. ramiro

    This summer i whent to a camp we realy had a lot of fun we whent on canoe and played footboll.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aubree

    Hay Addy that sonds like fun..........

    ReplyDelete
  16. MichaelST12

    I actually had a great summer. I had a 10th birthday June 26th of 09. I also got to go Six Flags Over Texas. I got to go with my friend Jordan Duck and his mom,dad,and his little brother Breydan [booboo]. When we left I hoped that I could take them somewhere someday.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ha Addy I went swimming to it was realy fun.

    ReplyDelete
  18. tyler2

    My summer was all vidoe games.I went to the poooooooooooool.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Allison

    Hay Courtney I went to sixflags to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sterling

    Over my summer I went to Oregon to visit my brother and sister. The most fun I had was when I went rafting whith my sister and her dad. You camp the whole weekend and you go rafting on Satureday. We had two water pistil, and two water rifils to be able to squert peple.

    ReplyDelete
  21. cheyenne rodriguez

    Well.. this summer was good but it was also bad and very scary I will tell you about the good part. The beginning of summer was the good part why it was is because i got to go swimming with all my friends and a lot of other things that were fun but then there was the bad and scary part. The bad and scary one.. in the middle of the summer we had some bad news about my baby sister her name is sarah she was 7 months old when we found out that she had a hole in her heart we needed to go to abielene every day for two days before we had to go to dallas so she could a surgery on her little heart at first she had a thing that they had to go in her neck and some where else but something got stuck so the had to have open heart surgery she was under some medicene that put her to sleep she was under the medicine for 12 hours straight that was the scariest summer ever. My sister is doing so well today. She moves like her old self as if nothing happened.

    ReplyDelete
  22. hey courtney we won tons of awrds

    ReplyDelete
  23. Baleigh
    Hey duane I heard you went to Hurricane Harbor
    I bet that was really fun I want to go there some time

    ReplyDelete